Dry gas seal rack DGSR is dedicated system for sealing of gas compressors. Main purpose is to provide dry, clean gas at specified parameters such as flow, pressure and temperature during start-up, normal work and settle out. Our systems are designed to fulfilled all requirements stated in API 614 (including final client’s specification) and standards like EN, ASME and GOST. It can be places in harsh environments, explosion zones or extreme low temperature. Racks can be provide with CE (for Europe Union) or EAC (for Eurasian Custom Union) mark. For Eurasian Custom Union we also provide all necessary documentation such as technical passports or justification of safety.
Basic information about dry gas seal rack:
- We can provide engineering (including seismic or CFD calculation).
- All requirements from API 614 standard are fulfilled.
- We can support you with a start-up of unit on site.
- Our units can be used with most of gas composition including sour gas or hydrogen.
- We can provide all necessary certificates like TR CU, ATEX, NACE, PAC, U-Stamp.
- We can provide special design for harsh environment (e.g. extreme low temperature (below -40 deg. C).
- Primary seal gas supply.
- Primary seal leakage.
- Secondary seal buffer gas supply.
- Secondary seal leakage.
- Separation gas supply.
- Reliable and long life design.
- Minimum maintenance.
- Automatic and easily operated.
- Small footprint.
- Adaptable design.
- Standard design complies with EU standards – CE marked.
- Optional design according to GOST (EAC marked) or ASME.
- Centrifugal compressors shaft seals.