The press is applicable for mounting and back-pressure test of wheelset for normal wagons, all types of a locomotive and EU trains.
Control system provides full control over the mounting process and during the back-pressure test. The mounting force and the position of the wheel relative to the axle seat are recorded.
- Two-sided automatic operation.
- High performance – processing 4 sets per hour.
- Low operating costs due to full automation.
- Continuous control during the process and improved efficiency due to the use of a laser scanner.
- Possibility of checking the accuracy of the wheelset.
- Report generation.
- Measurement archive with remote access.
- Advanced security systems.
- Execution in accordance with Directive 2006/42 / EC and PN-EN 292, PN-EN 13260 + A1: 2010, UIC 813 and VPI 04 standards.
- Maximum force: 2 x 1600 kN,
- Cycle time: 15 minutes,
- Accuracy: 0.01 mm,
- Wheelset width: up to 2300 mm,
- Process control: Laser scanner.