MEMBRANE NITROGEN GENERATORS
Membrane N2 generators are devices used to obtain nitrogen from atmospheric air with purity up to 99.5% N2. To generate nitrogen we use membrane technology. In other words the separation of air components is conducted mechanically on special filters. HPE8 nitrogen generators are characterized compact size, high reliability and durability. Therefore, they are used also in places with limited space.
- Food and beverages – nitrogen used as an oxygen-displacing gas extending the shelf life of food products, eg:
- dairy products,
- lettuce and fruit,
- packaging of coffee,
- production, transport, bottling of wine,
- production, transport, bottling of beer (small breweries and pubs).
- Oil, gas and petrochemical industry – as a shielding gas displacing oxygen e.g.:
- fire prevention and extinguishing,
- preventing the explosion of flammable gases,
- sealing gas for flammable gas compressors,
- Plastic industry – nitrogen used for plastic injection molding.
- Power industry – as sealing and protecting gas.
- Plasma cutting of metals.
- Chemical industry – nitrogen as process and protective gas.
- Automotive industry – nitrogen used as inert gas for painting.
- Shipbuilding – nitrogen as inert gas on ships transporting liquefied LNG and LPG.
- Mines – nitrogen used as an oxygen displacement gas for firefighting.
- Other (filling of car tires, laboratories, protecting museum exhibits).
Basic design data:
- Membrane technology.
- For external and internal use.
- For hazardous or safe areas.
- Special design for harsh enviroment (e.g. tropical or subarctical).
- Nitrogen purity: 95% up to 99.5%.
- Nitrogen Flow rate: 20 Nm3/h up to 800 Nm3/h.
- Standard output nitrogen pressure: up to 8 bar(g).
- Special design – output nitrogen pressure even up to 100 bar(g).
- Working temperature: -20 ºC ÷ 60 ºC.
- Design build as a modular process skid.
- Standard design complies with EU standards – CE marked.
- Optional design according to ASME, GOST.
Advantages HPE8 membrane nitrogen generators:
- Standard version – compact nitrogen module.
- Plug and play version – equipped with compressors and air pre-treatment.
- Double compressors and membrane lines for N2 generating.
- Low on-site nitrogen production costs.
- Fully automatic and easily operated.
- Reliable and long life design.
- Minimum maintenance.
- Adaptable design.
- Small footprint.
- Remote control.