PSA nitrogen generators are devices used to obtain high-purity nitrogen from atmospheric air 99,995% N2. To generate nitrogen we use pressure swing adsorption (PSA) technology. Separation of components is conducted through carbon molecular sieves (CMS).
- Food and beverages – packing, transport, preservation,
- Installation of electronics,
- Pharmaceutical industry,
- Laser cutting of metals,
- Chemical industry – nitrogen as a process and shielding gas,
- Tobacco industry – nitrogen as a gas displacing oxygen in an ecological way and as a result eliminates pests from stored tobacco,
- Other (tyre inflation, laboratories, small breweries).
- Lowered monthly cost of nitrogen production on site,
- Flexibility – possibility to turn on and off production, most of monthly costs is the real usage,
- Efficiency and pressure can be adjusted to current client’s demands,
- Independence – generators can be used 24/7,
- Fully automated, secure and user friendly solution,
- Environmentally friendly compared to cryogenic technology,
- Possibility to integrate with company’s instrumentation and automation system or create a new one,
- Financing tailored to Client’s needs.