TRAIN BRAKE TEST SYSTEMS
The purpose of the installation is to perform a train bake test without the need to use a locomotive. Train brake test systems consists of a compressor module located in a dedicated container, at least single test module and a connection module located near a rail track. The system allows to perform fully automatic train brake test and saves results of the test as a report. The control is carried out by a GSM remote control device.
Advantages of the HPE8 train brake test systems:
- Automation of the train brake test guarantees its repeatability and security.
- Possibility of performing tests on several tracks simultaneously.
- Shortening the duration of the test – improving the auditor’s work.
- No need to involve the locomotive in the test.
- Significant reduction in train preparation cost.
- Remote control for test system.
- High reliability of the solution.
- Increased persistence of the installation through innovative solutions.
- Possibility to expand the system.
- Energy efficiency: buffer tank, compressor heat recovery.
- Ecology: power supply (no exhaust).
- Remote monitoring and system diagnostics.
- Local pressure control.
Advantages of automatic control system:
- Automation of train brake testing process.
- Report generation and archiving.
- Train brake test can be performed by one person.
- Control of the test from a long distance –GSM communication.
Advantages for users and investors:
- Quick return on investment – even in 1 year compared to the traditional locomotive test (it depends on the number of brake tests carried out).
- Due to the duration of the brake test of a train preparation of the train for the route is shortened several times.
- Increasing the operational capabilities of the railway spur – by performing the test simultaneously on several tracks.
- Optimization of the use of human resources – handling the sample by one controller and shortening the time of engagement in tests.
- Availability and reliability of the system.
- Increasing safety in railway transport – through automation of the brake test of a train and its repeatability.